Sep 10, 2019
I’m so excited to welcome Joe Lamp'l of JoeGardener.com back on
the show today! You might remember him from our episode on Living
Christmas trees, but he is my outdoor gardening guru who is going
to walk us through some fun things for us to do in our outdoor
gardens this Fall. Joe Lamp’l is the creator, Executive Producer
and Host of the Emmy-award-winning national PBS series, Growing
a Greener World®, Founder and “joe”
behind joegardener.com, and creator of the
new joe gardener Online Gardening Academy™.
Have you checked out the Bloom and Grow Youtube Show?
Check it out and subscribe for videos on my indoor plant journey,
behind the scenes planty tours, and lots of fun home DIY
In this episode we learn:
- How Joe Lamp'l became Joe Gardener
- Why Organic Gardening is so important
- If we have to “put our garden to bed” in the fall
- What to plant in the fall and how
- Quick results: radishes, lettuce, kale
- Fun gardening projects for kids: Garlic Onions
- Grow your own holiday feast! herbs, carrots, brussel
- How to organize yourself in the fall to prep for next
- The Apps Joe uses to organize himself and his garden
Mentioned in episode:
Biggest Little Farm Movie
Thank you to our two amazing episode sponsors: Espoma Organics
and Floating Bed and Breakfast.
For responsibly made, unbelievable indoor and outdoor organic
soils, fertilizers, pest control sprays and more visit espoma.com to find your local dealer or
check out my amazon storefront of my favorite Espoma products here.
For the plantiest airbnb experience of your life in the
Norfolk, VA area, visit theloiselaine.com and message Nicole for
20% off by telling her Maria sent you!
Fundamentals - my new online course
The joe gardener Show
Follow Maria and Bloom and Grow
Support Bloom and Grow Radio by becoming a Plant Friend on
Instagram and Facebook: @BloomandGrowRadio
Subscribe to the Bloom and Grow Youtube Show! /Bloomandgrowradio
Join the (free) Garden Club: www.bloomandgrowradio.com/garden-club